In a Class of its Own!
It is a rare opportunity to present an exclusive home such as this to the market. From the moment you step inside you feel something truly unique and extraordinary happening here.
Your dream home is ready for you now!
Save time waiting for land to register, council to approve plans and a builder to deliver. Perhaps most importantly, save the emotional energy it takes to create a home as amazing as this.
Features & Inclusions:
– 630 sqm block with 18m frontage
– 2.7m ceilings with square set cornice
– 2.4m solid timber internal doors throughout
– Kitchen features 40mm stone, SMEG oven & rangehood, Blum soft-closing drawers and undermount sink
– Luxurious Butler’s Pantry
– Master bedroom with large walk-in-robe and ensuite featuring double shower heads and custom wall-hung vanity
– Oversized bedrooms with full 4-door robes
– Main bathroom features floor to ceiling tiles, double vanity, large bath tub and frameless glass shower screen
– Separate toilet with its own vanity
– Contemporary European Laundry with clever storage space
– Daikin ducted zoned air conditioning with master plus second control unit
– Ceiling fans/lights with remote controls
– LED lights on dimmers and extra power points throughout the home
– Huge double garage (5.93m wide x 8.76m long) with 2.4m high panel lift remote door to fit larger vehicles with roof racks.
– Separate storage shed/workshop (4.5m x 2.2m) on slab as well as subfloor with built-in work benches
– 2.4m external security screen doors
– Plantation shutters & designer curtains
– Council approved double-width driveway
– Retaining walls, fencing, turf, letterbox & TV antenna
– Alarm system & NBN ready
This home exudes class and sophistication. Its new owners will be rewarded for closely considering the intangible benefits on offer:
– North-facing backyard for natural light and warmth year-round.
– Valuable side access for secure storage of boat and/or caravan.
– Customised floor plan with a separate living zone perfect for a parent (grandparent) to live independently or set up as the ultimate holiday rental.
– Flexible front room (office, study, separate living area or guest room) that leads out to a spacious verandah overlooking peaceful nature reserve.
– Huge workshop area in garage large enough to convert to an extra bedroom if required.
– Stamp duty costs offset by savings from holding costs associated with the land during construction period (typically 8-12 months from council approval).
Absolutely everything is done for you here – just move in and start loving!
Please contact Gary Hall on 0490 334 124 to arrange your own private inspection.